Her Campus’ Fall Pick-Me-Ups

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

Getting ready for Fall Break, Wolverines? Headed to Las Vegas with some friends, or a cider mill with your family? Either way, Her Campus has some great products for you this fall.Freeman Beauty is introducing all new cleansing masks, perfect to detox after a game day, study session, or a busy week in general. Check out their Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask for all your cleansing necessities.

Aeropostale has all new products for fall, including the best denim you’ve ever seen. From skinnies, to boyfriend, to distressed jeans, Aeropostale fits all your denim needs for this fall.Bed Head by TIGI has the perfect styling products for date parties, tailgates, barn dances, and all your other fall beauty events. Try out their Masterpiece Shine Hairspray, Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, Hard Head Hairspray, and Oh Bee Hive Matte Dry Shampoo this fall.Spindrift Sparkling Water is introducing all new flavors of their sparkling water with REAL fruit. Flavors include: lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry, and blackberry, all of which are unsweetened and perfect for cocktail mixes or on their own.

Erin Condren has the perfect lifestyle organizational products to keep you perfectly clear this fall. Check out her Hardbound LifePlanner to keep all of your assignments, dates, and events organized this fall.

Looking for a yummy snack this Halloween? Try HI-CHEW candy! Sold at most convenient and grocery stores, HI-CHEW comes in grape, cherry, banana, strawberry, mango, green apple, and kiwi flavors. Made with real fruit and cholesterol and gluten free, HI-CHEW is a great choice for this year’s spooky treat.Trying to stay tanned this fall? Use L’Oreal Paris’ Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, and Hydra Genius. These are the perfect products to keep you bronzed all winter long.  Lastly, Steripods are the perfect toothbrush protector for your hygiene needs this fall. Living in a fraternity or sorority house? Living in a dorm? Living in an off-campus apartment? No matter where you’re living, you’ll need to protect your hygiene, and Steripods are the perfect tool to do so.

Images courtesy of: Freeman Beauty, Aeropostale, Ulta, Spindrift, HI-CHEW, L’Oreal Paris, Steripods, and the Almanac

Em M

U Mich

Em is a senior at the University of Michigan, studying English and Psychology. Go Blue!