ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Fitness Accessories to Put on Your Christmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

The countdown to Christmas is on; however, with Christmas comes New Years and of course, with New Years, comes New Years resolutions–most of which involve shedding those extra holiday pounds. Are you equipped to take on all of those double-frosted Christmas cookies, home-cooked dinners, and copious amounts of Polar hot chocolate? If not, don’t fret: these four items are exactly what you will need to get back into habit. These fitness accessories will put you on the fast-track to fitness and also put a smile on Santa’s face because they are all under $50!

1. Polar Ft4 Heart Rate Monitor

This amazing fitness watch takes the guessing out of working out by tracking your heart rate and letting you know when you are in the fat-burning heart zone. It also looks really cute when you wear it!

2. JBL Bluetooth Headphones-Bluetooth headphones

These headphones are a gym must-have. Typical wire headphones can be an annoying obstacle on the elliptical or in the weight room. These wrap conveniently around the back of your neck, allwoing you to move freely without worrying about a wire interrupting your range of movement.

3. EzyFit Waist Trimmer Belt.

Before you let the words “waist trimmer belt” scare you off , understand that this Neoprene contraption may be more beneficial than you think. It wraps tightly around your stomach and can be worn during your daily work out. It helps to stimulate bloodflow while heating your back during a workout. Back support and posture are important aspects of being fit, as they are necessary to decevelop strong abs.

4. FlipBelt

When you go to the gym, do you ever start brainstorming ways to safely stow away your keys and money without investing in an expensive locker service? Fortunately, now you can! FlipBelt holds all of your important items during your workout. They also come in lots of colors and will fit any body-type!

Images courtesy of: .omgcoolgadgets.com, polar.com, damandwear.com, amazon.com, summer leaf medical, healthandstyle.com

Hello! My name is Summer, and I am currently a freshman in LSA here at the University of Michigan. I plan on double majoring in Communications and Sociology.