ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Thoughts You Have at the End of the School Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mich chapter.

1. Am I doing enough over the summer? Should I have applied for more internships? Should I get a job?

2. Nah, I deserve a freaking break!

3. This year has gone by so quickly! How am I already a sophomore? I wish I had done more fun stuff this year! I’m getting so old!

4. I’m so not ready for next year! What classes should I take? Am I choosing the right major?

5. I’m so excited to move in next year to my amazing apartment and be with my best friends all year!

6. It’s freaking April, how is it still so freaking cold outside? Wait – is that hail?? 

7. This summer I’m going to get in the best shape of my life! I’m going to eat healthy and go to the gym everyday!

8. How am I just now figuring out the best way to study for my classes? Why couldn’t this have happened before?

10. No more homework, no more waking up early for 9 a.m. lectures, and no more eating dining hall food! 

9. SUMMER!!!!! I CAN FINALLY WEAR SHORTS OUTSIDE AND GO TO THE BEACH AND NOT FREEZE MY BUTT OFF

Images courtesy of: Tumblr and WordPress