This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you have no idea who I’m talking about, this article is for you. If you have heard of him, then I’m sure that you’re crazy in love with him. If not, this article is also for you.

Gerald Earl Gillum, more commonly known as G-Eazy, is taking the world by storm as he releases hit after hit. Female fans from all over throwing undergarments on the stage and freaking out over every Instagram photo posted. If that doesn’t prove it to you, here are a few (definitely not all) of the reasons why you should become one of those girls. 

1. Because he has the perfect songs to pump you up for a night out…

Probably because he uses them to pump himself up too…

2. But he also is not afraid to show some emotion in songs…

… I’m talking about “Everything Will Be OK” on his newest album. Listen to the song here…

3. Because his hair always looks perfect…

#hairgoals #haironfleek

5. Because he’s a total bada**…

6. But he’s also a total goof ball…

7. Because of this music video…

Chills from 2:45-3:45

8. …Or this music video…

9. Because he truly appreciates every single one of his fans…

The feeling is mutual, Gerald!

10. Because… well, he’s beautiful.

Also, he wore a Brady jersey on stage so…

So, if you haven’t done so yet… go buy G-Eazy’s latest album “When It’s Dark Out” (you won’t regret it, I promise). Congrats on all your success G, we’re all so proud of you!

GIF Credits 1, 2 / All photo’s are directly from G-Eazy’s personal instagram account / Last photo taken by author

Currently a hard-working, self-motivated, dominos-loving business student at UMass Amherst. Not only am I an avid reader of HerCampus.com but I am also a proud member of both Her Campus UMass Amherst and Her Campus Blogger Network. I am working towards my goal of moving out west and getting into marketing for the beauty and fashion industry.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst