Special Giveaway: Enter to Win a Free Keurig Coffee Brewer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Hey UMass Collegiettes! Our friends at Keurig are giving away a completely free Keurig 2.0 K350 Brewing System, the latest model in the Keurig line! The impressive coffee maker just came out in August and is worth $150! It has the ability to brew both a single K-Cup pod or a K-Carafe pod (4 cups). Other features include a 60-ounce water reservoir, 2.4 inch touch display, and an awesome strength control option for a stronger cup of coffee. The brewer also can make delicious cups of hot cocoa, lattes and mochas!

“The brewers are perfect for both on and off campus housing. Keurig supports 60 brands with over 400 flavors to choose from. From coffees to teas to specialty drinks, there’s so much to choose from!” – Josh Perry, UMass Amherst’s Keurig Campus Translator

And…did you know that Keurig is a green company? Keurig Green Mountain Inc. has become one of the top coffee brewers in the world. Their company “has inspired consumer passion for its products by revolutionizing beverage preparation at home and in the workplace.” They even support local and global communities by investing in sustainably grown coffee. Drinking delicious cups of coffee and helping the world at the same time? We’re in!

Want your very own top-notch Keurig? Here’s what to do:

1)    Go to the Her Campus UMass Amherst Facebook page

2)    Share the Keurig Giveaway post

AND

3)    Comment on the post with a friend, relative or celeb that YOU would like to share a Keurig coffee with!

The winner will be randomly selected on Monday, April 20th.

Looking to spread the word about Keurig’s eco-friendly values while expanding your marketing and leadership skills? Apply to be a Keurig Campus Translator! Contact Megan DeNovellis (mdenovel@umass.edu) or Josh Perry (jrper0@umass.edu) for more info.

Good luck & HCXO!

1/2/3

Brittaney Lynch

U Mass Amherst