Jewelry Sites You Need to See

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you like to stay on top of the trends, you probably know that this season’s popular jewelry is anything small, dainty, and barely-there. Three sites in particular have hit that nail on the head. Check out each one’s selection and choose a small piece for yourself, I can guarantee you’ll want to wear it every day.

Dogeared

Dogeared is a jewelry site that offers mostly smaller pieces, and they specialize in dainty bracelets and necklaces. Each piece of jewelry comes with their own customized backing, to tell you a little bit more about the piece and to give it some meaning, so the jewelry from dogeared makes great gifts for friends, because it is a thoughtful, wearable gift.

Stella & Dot

Stella and Dot has everything you can imagine in the accessories department. Not only do they have great jewelry, but they have amazing bags, scarves, gifts, and more. After checking out their amazing jewelry section ranging from statement pieces to smaller, barely-there accessories, head over to the bags and more section to indulge in statement pieces you’ll want to wear all the time.

Stargaze Jewelry

Stargaze offers a less typical style of jewelry, and they have a more bohemian look than the more classic pieces of dogeared and stella and dot. They also carry dainty pieces, but they also have a fantastic selection of longer necklaces, statement chokers, and other pieces you won’t find anywhere else.

Any pieces catch your eye? Happy jewelry shopping! 

Marketing Major at UMass Amherst in the Commonwealth Honors College and Isenberg School of Management
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst