Style > Beauty

Help UMass Win a Free Day of Workouts, Beauty Treatments, and More!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Do you love fitness, facials, food, freebies and most importantly…SELF Magazine? Her Campus UMass Amherst does—and that’s why we need your help to bring the SELF Magazine curated event Workout On The Quad to UMass this spring!

Last year, SELF Magazine celebrated the 20th anniversary of Workout In The Park in New York and Chicago, as well as by adding a new element to the series—Workout In The Quad—that premiered at American University*.

Workout On The Quad featured freebies from sponsors such as LUNA, Wendy’s, Smartfood, Zico, Calvin Klein, LeSportsac, Victoria’s Secret, Instaprint, Garnier, Sweet ‘ N Low, CRUNCH and many more!

This year, SELF Magazine wants to continue Workout On The Quad and we want to show the curators why they should choose the University of Massachusetts Amherst as their next destination…

To help UMass Amherst win the SELF Magazine Workout On The Quad contest, follow these steps:

Play the Facebook game “Self Workout in the Park”

1.     Go to http://bit.ly/WIPfb14

2.     Join the University of Massachusetts Amherst team

3.     Earn points for our school by playing the game

Earn additional points for UMass Amherst with Twitter

1.     Tweet why @HerCampusUMass should win #WorkoutOnTheQuad

2.     Each tweet or RT containing @HerCampusUMass and #WorkoutOnTheQuad will earn our school points

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter and for full rules, go to http://bit.ly/WOQ14HC. American University is not eligible to win in 2014.

Starts at 12:01 a.m. ET 01/13/14 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 02/14/14. Open to nominators and nominees who are legal residents of the 50 United States/D.C. 18 or older, except employees of Sponsor, their immediate families and those living in the same household. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited. The prize has no retail value. Sponsor: Condé Nast.

Alexa Harrison

U Mass Amherst

Alexa Harrison is the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus UMass Amherst as well as a Management Intern at the Her Campus Media headquarters. She is a Senior English major and IT minor with a specialization in Nonfiction Writing. In her free time, Alexa enjoys going to museums; drinking iced green tea; and playing around with Adobe Creative Suite.