A GIF Story: Life As Told By Teresa Giudice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you don’t watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, you’re doing life wrong. Not only is it, in my opinion, the most dramatic of the RH brand, but it is absolutely the most hilarious. Whether you’re laughing at her or with her, Teresa Giudice can really put you on the floor while at the same time teaching you some pretty necessary life lessons.

She has the perfect excuse for everything:

She does not hesitate to put people in their place:

She has the perfect solution to every problem:

She understands why you make stupid mistakes:

She has no problem telling the truth:

She gives great advice:

She understands that sometimes it’s okay to get a little psycho:

She can stick up for herself:

She knows the real reason girls are catty bitches:

She chooses her friends wisely:

She never hesitates to show anyone how she really feels:

Most importantly she love, love, loves:

Samantha Walsh

U Mass Amherst

I am a rising senior journalism major, education minor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I've always enjoyed writing and journalism but my career goal is to become an elementary school teacher after I (hopefully) get my masters next year. I love hanging with my family, my puppy brother Charlie, and of course my friends. My friends and I can usually be seen at parties laughing uncontrollably, crying hysterically, and/or dancing like we're in a rap video. Sometimes all at once. It's a good time. My favorite past time is drinking iced coffee and I'm way too obsessed with my iPhone. I work full time in the summers at TPC Boston as a waitress and beverage cart girl. It's pretty ideal. Im super excited to start a life for myself outside of college but if you or anyone you know has a device to slow down time and make senior year last extra, extra long, please contact me. Xo
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst