Her Campus U Mass Amherst Snapshot

• Breakfast Treats

Treating yourself to delicious croissants at The Procrastination Station is a great way to start off any morning. This cozy cafe, located...

• Lazy Afternoon

Card games with floormates is always a great way to have fun and relax on a Sunday afternoon.

• Window Art

Creative and colorful window art seen on the second floor in the Studio Arts Building. An abstract and inspirational center piece for the...

• Bring the Spring Concert 2015

Thousands of students gathered at the Mullins Center on March 7th to attend the first ever Bring the Spring concert featuring Juicy J,...

• Buried Bean Boots

A winter day on campus would not be complete without walking through the snow on the way back from classes.

• Stunning Sunday Sunset

Time to set your clocks ahead! It is so nice to see the sun out for a longer period of time.

• Cafe Culture

The Coffee Bar at Amherst Coffee opens everyday at 3 p.m. and offers many wines, whiskeys, and different types of spirits.

• Amherst Coffee Latte

The best mornings are spent downtown at Amherst Coffee. Whether you are catching up with good company, getting lost in a good book, or...

• Hill Side

A stunning view of the hill in front of Baker on a sunny winter afternoon.

• UMass Architecture

The second floor study lounge in the Studio Arts building is illuminated from a large window, which adds a modern architectural flare to...

• Snowy Library View

A view of our snowy UMass campus from the library. Background depth is created through mountain shapes and elevated trees.

• Painting Studio

Colorful, pigmented, and aesthetic paints...an artist's heaven!

• A Walk Into Town

The walk into Amherst on the road behind the Butterfield dorm has some stunning views.

• Black and White Snow Scene

A black and white view of Central housing from the Studio Arts Building. The clean white coloring of the snow adds significant contrast to...

• Campus Pond

Campus Pond on a cold, wintery day. The stillness of the gentle water is home to many ducks and reflects the shadows of the UMass library...

• Join the HerCode Cast!

HerCode is coming to UMass! Email hercodeumass@gmail.com for the chance to be featured in one of the HerCode webisodes.

• UMass being gorgeous.

The perfect night for studying on the 22nd floor of the Du Bois Library while watching the gorgeous sunset go down.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style