Her Campus U Mass Amherst Snapshot

• Breaking Out the Birkenstocks

Sixty degree weather definitely means it is time to break out the Birkenstocks. Definitely a go-to for shoes in the spring and summer!

• Sunny and Seventy

This photo of the mountains in the distance was taken on a "sunny and seventy" day.

• Wall by Tobin

A different perspective of campus viewed from the wall outside Tobin Hall.

• Baker House Views

When the leaves drop outside Baker house in the winter, you get to see part of the Pioneer Valley as well as a stunning view of the rest of...

• Cafe Tea Essentials

Unique array of tea flavors...all perfect for a cafe study break or morning breakfast!

• Tree Shadows on the Snow

When the sun hits the trees on campus just right, it creates some interesting shadows on the snow.

• Cozy Study Lounge

"For you to be right about what you're doing, doesn't mean everyone else has to be wrong." -E. Murray

• Breakfast Treats

Treating yourself to delicious croissants at The Procrastination Station is a great way to start off any morning. This cozy cafe, located...

• Lazy Afternoon

Card games with floormates is always a great way to have fun and relax on a Sunday afternoon.

• Window Art

Creative and colorful window art seen on the second floor in the Studio Arts Building. An abstract and inspirational center piece for the...

• Bring the Spring Concert 2015

Thousands of students gathered at the Mullins Center on March 7th to attend the first ever Bring the Spring concert featuring Juicy J,...

• Buried Bean Boots

A winter day on campus would not be complete without walking through the snow on the way back from classes.

• Stunning Sunday Sunset

Time to set your clocks ahead! It is so nice to see the sun out for a longer period of time.

• Cafe Culture

The Coffee Bar at Amherst Coffee opens everyday at 3 p.m. and offers many wines, whiskeys, and different types of spirits.

• Amherst Coffee Latte

The best mornings are spent downtown at Amherst Coffee. Whether you are catching up with good company, getting lost in a good book, or...

• Hill Side

A stunning view of the hill in front of Baker on a sunny winter afternoon.

• UMass Architecture

The second floor study lounge in the Studio Arts building is illuminated from a large window, which adds a modern architectural flare to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style