Her Campus U Mass Amherst Snapshot

• UMass Architecture

The second floor study lounge in the Studio Arts building is illuminated from a large window, which adds a modern architectural flare to...

• Snowy Library View

A view of our snowy UMass campus from the library. Background depth is created through mountain shapes and elevated trees.

• Painting Studio

Colorful, pigmented, and aesthetic paints...an artist's heaven!

• A Walk Into Town

The walk into Amherst on the road behind the Butterfield dorm has some stunning views.

• Black and White Snow Scene

A black and white view of Central housing from the Studio Arts Building. The clean white coloring of the snow adds significant contrast to...

• Campus Pond

Campus Pond on a cold, wintery day. The stillness of the gentle water is home to many ducks and reflects the shadows of the UMass library...

• Join the HerCode Cast!

HerCode is coming to UMass! Email hercodeumass@gmail.com for the chance to be featured in one of the HerCode webisodes.

• UMass being gorgeous.

The perfect night for studying on the 22nd floor of the Du Bois Library while watching the gorgeous sunset go down.

• Fall in the BCG Courtyard

Another great activity that many collegiettes in the Baker, Chadbourne, and Greenough area enjoy doing is recreational hula hooping...

• Campus Sunset

One of the natural beauties that many reminisce about even after graduating from UMass is the absolutely stunning sunsets. Taken in between...

• Apples for Sale!

Fresh and delicious apples at the Student Farmers Market! No better way to enjoy fall than visiting the farmers markets in Campus Center on...

• The Delicious UMass Soft Serve

Constantly craving UMass's delicious soft serve. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or twist, every classic flavor tastes cool and creamy. Don...

• UMass Chapel

Our UMass Chapel looking beautiful on this warm fall day.

• Apple Picking Near Campus

Looking for a fun fall weekend activity, Collegiettes? Take a small road trip off campus to Park Hill Orchard in Easthampton where there...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style