Her Campus U Mass Amherst Snapshot

• UMass being gorgeous.

The perfect night for studying on the 22nd floor of the Du Bois Library while watching the gorgeous sunset go down.

• Fall in the BCG Courtyard

Another great activity that many collegiettes in the Baker, Chadbourne, and Greenough area enjoy doing is recreational hula hooping...

• Campus Sunset

One of the natural beauties that many reminisce about even after graduating from UMass is the absolutely stunning sunsets. Taken in between...

• Apples for Sale!

Fresh and delicious apples at the Student Farmers Market! No better way to enjoy fall than visiting the farmers markets in Campus Center on...

• The Delicious UMass Soft Serve

Constantly craving UMass's delicious soft serve. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or twist, every classic flavor tastes cool and creamy. Don...

• UMass Chapel

Our UMass Chapel looking beautiful on this warm fall day.

• Apple Picking Near Campus

Looking for a fun fall weekend activity, Collegiettes? Take a small road trip off campus to Park Hill Orchard in Easthampton where there...

• Fine Arts Center

Spotted: The signature Gossip Girl steps at UMass Amherst's Fine Arts Center.

• Orchard Hill Foliage

Orchard Hill is a prime spot for seeing the beautiful colors of the fall leaves. You certainly get the full effect of the foliage when you...

• Fall Afternoons at Baker

Her Campus collegiette Jessica Sterner poses in the fall foliage outside Baker hall. Scattered about the walkway to the dorm are yellow...

• Fall Foliage

There is no better time in New England, or at UMass, than fall time. Everyday on campus, more and more colorful leaves are growing on the...

• TKE: Teetor for Tots

"Teetor for Tots" was an event hosted by the brothers of the TKE (Tau Kappa Epsilon). The brothers teetored outside of the Student Union...

• The Pioneer Valley

A snapshot of the pioneer valley taken from the top of Orchard Hill. It is certainly a prime spot for getting the greatest of views...

• Scented Soaps

Also for sale at the Student Farmer's Market are handmade, scented, and colorful soaps. These little treasures are great for a relaxing...

• Freshens Smoothies

Post-gym fruit smoothies at the CourtSide Cafe. Nothing beats treating yourself to a refreshing and healthy smoothie after a great workout!

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style