Her Campus U Mass Amherst Snapshot

• Home Is Where It's Cozy

We hope you are full of leftovers, well-rested and snuggled up at home. Enjoy your weekend, Collegiettes!

• Pioneer Valley Sunset

There's one good thing about day-light savings time and that's catching these beautiful sunsets, of course.

• HAY It's Fall!

It is safe to say that the pumpkin spice lattes are flowing, hair is blowing in the wind, and the outfits are more on fleek than ever!

• Mount Sugarloaf

Mount Sugarloaf, located in South Deerfield, offers stunning views of the Pioneer Valley. Drive, bike or walk up to the top (depending on...

• First Chapter Meeting

We held our first chapter meeting of the 2015-2016 school year! New writers, photographers, and multimedia contributors were there, as well...

• Activities Expo

Her Campus UMass President, Ellanje Ferguson, chatting with interested girls at the Activities Expo.

• Spring Sunset

A stunning sunset on Orchard Hill. It is days like these that will make you miss campus over the summer.

• Chilling on the Hill

New favorite weekend activity: sitting beneath the trees on Orchard hill and enjoying the sun. So nice to have spring back in the Pioneer...

• Breaking Out the Birkenstocks

Sixty degree weather definitely means it is time to break out the Birkenstocks. Definitely a go-to for shoes in the spring and summer!

• Sunny and Seventy

This photo of the mountains in the distance was taken on a "sunny and seventy" day.

• Wall by Tobin

A different perspective of campus viewed from the wall outside Tobin Hall.

• Baker House Views

When the leaves drop outside Baker house in the winter, you get to see part of the Pioneer Valley as well as a stunning view of the rest of...

• Cafe Tea Essentials

Unique array of tea flavors...all perfect for a cafe study break or morning breakfast!

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style