Best of Bethany Mota: Top Helpful Tutorials for Collegiettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Bethany Mota is just your average 18 year old Cali girl… except for that fact that she has 6 million besties. This now YouTube celebrity became the queen of social media by posting videos about hair, makeup, fashion, DIY projects, and basically anything else that she loves. Her personality is so lovable that just watching one video will make you subscribe to her channel!

Beth is helping launch her fashion career and fame by taking the next step and starting her own clothing line at Aeropostale and now making appearances in several magazines such as Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and was featured on the cover of Justine for the April 2014 edition! Congrats Beth!

Get to know Beth through her videos! Here are a few of what I consider the Best of Bethany, my favorite and most helpful videos.

(P.S.: She loves to snap her fingers while talking, sing Frozen, and is obsessed with Olaf and pineapples. Just a warning!)

Organization problems? Or want to add some life into your dorm room with some easy decorations? Check this video out!

Want to look cute, but don’t want to do all the effort? Easy, heat-less curls, say what?!

Like baking (or eating…) and NUTELLA? Or need gift ideas?

Beth and I are one… late to everything or have to get ready quick for that 8:00AM class? Watch this!

Here are a few easy, yet unique and adorable hairstyles when you want to get all dolled up!

Purse essentials!

For going-out makeup and outfit ideas check out down below!

Summer bracelets? Yaaaaaas!

In honor of summer break coming up (yay!), check out this beach outfit and makeup ideas!

Connect with Beth!

TwitterInstagram  | YouTube

Kelly Capri

U Mass Amherst

I'm now a senior at UMass Amherst & started Her Campus my freshman year. I had just transferred from Clemson University in South Carolina and it allowed me to find friends immediately. HC also helped open myself up to a passion of mine - journalism and writing. Additionally, Her Campus helped me meet people who inspired me to get more involved on campus - which is why I joined Greek life as well as got a job for student activities and involvement. As sappy as it is, HC has changed my college experience in so many ways. Besides HC, I am a double major in journalism and biology, and work as a tour guide and for Student Activities & Involvement. I am the VP of Alumnae Relations of Sigma Kappa Beta Eta, involvement in a number of other organizations, and I love mozzarella sticks and Nutella (but not together!)
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst