5 International Online Shopping Sites You’ll Wish You Had Known Sooner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

It’s hard for any Collegiette to deny that she loves online shopping. It is a great way to procrastinate but also to reward yourself after a super difficult final. You can always find unique and different styles on the Internet from all over the world. There are tons of up-and-coming designers and stores in other countries that we do not have here. Here are some of the cutest international online boutiques:

Xenia

This boutique actually has a brick and morter store in Brisbane, Australia, but their website is an international hit because of their adorable sundresses. The sizes are in Australian units, so before you order make sure you check the size conversion. Another useful tip: you know the super expensive store LF? They get their dresses from here and mark them up 300% so check this site before you head over there.

Sabo Skirt

This is another Australian site that is super popular and beachy. They recently came out with an exercise line as well, to match their beachy style. They design and create each print themselves so their styles are truly unique. They have super cute skirts and crop tops, and the dresses are absolutely necessary.

Vestry Online

This British site is catered more toward nightlife and social style, but I’ll let you in again on another secret. You know the brand Herve Leger? Yeah, the brand that costs over $1,000 for a bandage dress? They’re made in China and this site sells the same dresses (and no they are not knock offs either, they are identical in quality) for a fraction of the price. They’re still a little pricey, but definitely more affordable than a $1000 dress.

Oasap

Based out of Hong Kong, this high fashion, low cost site is like an international Forever 21 but a million times bigger. They’re constantly adding new products and mimicking high end fashion. You can sit on this site for hours while procrastinating studying for finals.

GoJane

Based out of Canada, this super trendy and super affordable site is your one stop shop for the latest trends. They are so on top of the latest styles and are unbelievably affordable. They’re always having sales and offer $1 shipping for one day at least every week. Items sell out fast, so snag it when you see it!

So reward yourself Collegiettes, you deserve it after finals!

Andrea Afrikian

U Mass Amherst

I love fashion and I study economics. Work hard if you want to play hard!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst