jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

12 Signs You’ve Got Yourself a Keeper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

1. He appreciates your weirdness.

2. In fact, he’s likely as strange as you are.

3. He understands your love for sleeping, and will gladly join you for an afternoon nap.

4. When it comes to pursuing your goals, he’s rooting for you all the way.

5. You never seem to get tired of hanging out with him.

6. You can enjoy all the delicious food you want in front of him without feeling self conscious.

#feastmode, anyone?

7. Speaking of food, he’s more than happy to join you for a midnight snack.

Or a late-afternoon snack. Or a morning snack. He’s pretty much down to pig out with you at any time.

8. He’ll do almost anything to calm your nerves.

9. He still loves you when you’re sick and gross.

Because, let’s face it, there’s a good chance he’s going to catch whatever bug you have. And when he does, you’ll take care of him in return.

10. He’s willing to wear a couple’s costume for you.

His friends might tease him, but making you happy is well worth it for him.

11. He makes sure you know how awesome you truly are.

12. Although you don’t know what the future holds, you hope he’ll always be a part of your life because frankly, you can’t imagine being with anyone else.

Header: 1

Images: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

Julia Gordy

U Mass Amherst '19

Julia is a senior at the Isenberg School of Management at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is pursuing a major in marketing with a strong focus on advertising. Some of her favorite things include photography, filmmaking, and long yoga sessions followed by even longer naps. Find her on Twitter and Instagram @juliagordy!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst