10 Inspirational Tumblr Pictures to Help Get You Through Your Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

I love Tumblr. It is my happy place that I go when I need a pick-me-up or some motivation to stop being an anxious ball of nerves and live life. I feel like Tumblr is a great place to go when you have any type of problem whether it be boy issues, you need workout motivation, or you just want to relax and unwind. I haven’t posted on my Tumblr in a long time but it’s cool to go back and see what I did post/reblog from years ago. Here are 10 inspirational pictures I found on my tumblr (not by me) when looking back. Hopefully they help you with whatever you may be going through whether big or small.

Samantha Walsh

U Mass Amherst

I am a rising senior journalism major, education minor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I've always enjoyed writing and journalism but my career goal is to become an elementary school teacher after I (hopefully) get my masters next year. I love hanging with my family, my puppy brother Charlie, and of course my friends. My friends and I can usually be seen at parties laughing uncontrollably, crying hysterically, and/or dancing like we're in a rap video. Sometimes all at once. It's a good time. My favorite past time is drinking iced coffee and I'm way too obsessed with my iPhone. I work full time in the summers at TPC Boston as a waitress and beverage cart girl. It's pretty ideal. Im super excited to start a life for myself outside of college but if you or anyone you know has a device to slow down time and make senior year last extra, extra long, please contact me. Xo
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst