This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

We’ve all been there: you’re trying to get through exam week, the clock is ticking toward midnight, and all you need is that extra push of motivation to finish studying for the night. We’ve got you covered with 10 motivational Disney songs to give you the little oomph you need to succeed.

1. “I’ll Make a Man Out Of You”

If you don’t have this on your study playlists, I don’t trust you. How else do you get hyped for studying? 

2. “Zero to Hero”

This is an old favorite of mine, but it also gets me in the powerful mindset, perfect for conquering Quizlet studying games! If Hercules can go head to head with crazy mythical monsters and come out fully unscathed, you can conquer those flashcards. (And feel free to pretend for a few minutes that we all have a chorus narrating our amazing achievements). 

3. “For the First Time in Forever”

My notebook is open, and Moodle is up. I didn’t know they did that anymore! Who knew we had 10,000 key study terms. Because, if we’re all being honest, this really is the first time in forever you’re looking at your syllabus.

4. “Happy Working Song”

Just when you’re faltering a bit, sing a little song to all the helpful squirrels and geese around campus to help you highlight your chapter and define vocabulary.

5. “Go the Distance”

It’s your second midterm and you really feel like you’re just going to pass out and sleep for years. But you can do this — you can go the distance!

6. “Almost There”

Sure it’s Friday night, but you ain’t got time for dancin’! That’s just gonna have to wait until after you have all your notes done. 

7. “Out There”

…But you can see all your friends who only have projects getting glammed up for going out and you can’t help but wonder what you would give, what you would dare just to live one night out there. 

8. “Just Around the Riverbend”

It’s the night before your last midterm and you really can see the light at the end of the tunnel, your amazing future of bright possibilities and amazing adventure is just around the riverbend. 

9. “Dig A Little Deeper”

Here you are, your last midterm. Just dig a little deeper, and work a little harder, and you can get that A! Blue skies and sunshine guaranteed. 

10. “Hakuna Matata”

You did it! You finished all those exams and came out on top. You know what that means: no worries for the rest of your days … or until the next round of exams.

Images/GIFs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89, 1011

Lulu Amirault

U Mass Amherst '19

I'm a grad of UMass Amherst with two degrees in Classics and Communications (a random combination, I know.) I'm into graphic design, photography, and attempting to bullet journal throughout the month. You can usually find me hanging with my cat Gatsby and listening to Harry Styles.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst