This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Hello fashionistas!

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it just so happens to land on a Saturday night, so what better excuse to strut your stuff? Whether you are happily taken or fabulously single, these looks will have you looking fierce. To tie each of these looks together, they are all accessorized with Valentine’s-themed heart clutches.

The first two outfits feature two limited edition heart accessories from the 2015 Tory Burch Valentine’s Day Gift line, both under a $100. The third outfit has a fun flirty hot pink heart chain purse.  

The first look is a mix of sweet and chic making it perfect for a low key night with your date or an effortlessly cool vibe for a night out on the town. It pairs a feminine light pink lace crop tank with a flowy draped nude blazer and white quilted A-line Skirt. A chunky glass stone statement necklace and neutral tone knee socks give this look the finishing touch. Knee socks are a must have in every girl’s wardrobe this season.  

Sole Society necklace

solesociety.com

Draped jacket

lookbookstore.co

River Island scalloped lace top

$34 – riverisland.com

A line skirt

choies.com

Knit socks

urbanoutfitters.com

Tory Burch accessory

toryburch.com

This second outfit  is a sexy fitted look that is sure to have all eyes on you. The cream wrap front crop top is a great deal from RiverIsland.com. It’s on sale now for only $15 dollars. It is paired with a skin-tight burgundy faux leather pencil skirt and stylish nude open-toe ankle-strap block heels. Mid-length curve hugging skirts are another must-have trend for this season.   

River Island cap sleeve crop top

$15 – riverisland.com

Red bandage skirt

iheartposhshoppe.com

Ankle strap pumps

$31 – newlook.com

Tory burch wallet

tessabit.com

The third look features a playful pop of hot pink color that will have you breaking necks without breaking the bank. Make a statement this season in this bright and bold cropped blazer for a steal at HouseOfFraser. It is on sale from $80 and is now only $38. It’s perfectly paired with simple black faux leather leggings, black cut-out bandeau crop and black asymmetric pointed-toe heels.

Pink crop jacket

$38 – houseoffraser.co.uk

Miss Selfridge party top

$34 – johnlewis.com

High heel shoes

$35 – newlook.com

Love is in the air and with these beautiful looks you will be sure to make hearts flutter. Happy Valentine’s Day from HerCampus!   

Julia Adrianna Sivakoff Mass Communications Major Graphic Design Minor
Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.