This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Hungry? We’ve got the perfect account for you! Spoon University has officially made its way to Orono. With our very own student writers and photographers, the food blog already has over 800 followers on Instagram in just two short months. So, what exactly is Spoon University you may ask?

Spoon University is essentially a food and lifestyle blog with chapters around the country and on many campuses that works to connect us as young adults. Students and residents can read about restaurants around their area and around the country, and can also see what spots or treats other people suggest. 

The website also features recipes and news around health, fitness, and of course, food. The blog aims mostly towards young adults, and people can submit yummy pictures of food to the designated Spoon University Instagram for their specific area.

Spoon University here at UMaine is still accepting new writers and photographers, and you can find their work on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Twitter: @spoon_maine

Instagram: @spoon_maine

Facebook: Spoon University UMaine

*Photos from Spoon UMaine Instagram*