Spotlight on the STOPLIGHT (Party)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

STOPLIGHT PARTY @ UMAINE! 

UMaine DJ’s, Bears Den Drinks and so much neon your head will be spinning for days afterwards? If this sounds like the perfect night to you then make sure you save the date of December 2nd and go to the STOPLIGHT PARTY in Memorial Union sponsored by Vitamin Water and Student Entertainment.

This event will be featuring University of Maine DJ’s Cirkuss, Pl@yBoxX, Trent Bechard and Eli Dolohov, as well as a photo booth with your very own Her Campus UMaine!

Now to mention the best part of the night- the fact that you have to wear red, yellow or green depending on your relationship status. Life has never been so easy- now you know whom you can flirt with and whom you cant! However, we do feel for all of those in-between people that now have to have “the talk” and figure out where they stand (Good Luck!). Here are the rules for the defining-color attire:

WHAT TO WEAR:
RED-If you are taken and still shaken
YELLOW-If it is complicated
GREEN- If you’re single and ready to mingle.

The Stoplight Party will start at 9:00 pm and go until 1:00 am on December 3rd. Admission is FREE and 21+ can enjoy the extended Bears Den for drinks throughout the night! There will be lights, a confetti blaster, a 1000+ balloon drop and AN ADULT SIZE BOUNCE HOUSE. Memorial Union will be a rager’s dream that night so make sure you DON’T miss out.

Stay tuned for an upcoming article that INTERVIEWS each one of the DJ’s performing at the Stoplight Party!