Senior Week at UMaine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The last week of classes is finally here and it’s going to be a busy one, especially for those of you who thought ahead and bought a senior week bracelet! And just in case you don’t already have it, here is an overview of the schedule for the week.

Disclaimer: if you did not buy a bracelet last week then you are straight out of luck and missed your chance.

MONDAY

Orono Trampoline Park– $5/hr jump (and an extra $2 if you don’t already have jump socks) 7pm-11pm

Details: There is a limit of 150 people on the trampolines at a time and due to “safety” rules you can’t be drunk, which is a bummer, I know, but rules are rules. You also have plenty of time for drinking this week, and a broken ankle to start the week would really be a bummer, so just keep that in mind friends.

If the trampolines are full/don’t want to jump?

OHOP bar– $3 Pinnacles (21+) from 5pm-close

TUESDAY

Beer and Wine Mixer–Two FREE drinks per person (Pinto Grigio, White Zin, Bud Light)

Details: BRING YOUR ID!!! In the CCA Lobby from 4-6 pm

Side note: If you are already apparently hammered, you’re not getting a drink. It’s Maine state law and over intoxication in public isn’t cute. Sorry not sorry.

WEDNESDAY

It’s Maine Day.

Details: It’s Maine Day. Go do some service before you darty. Be a good human and then go have some fun.

THURSDAY

Casino Night – Free round trip bus and $10 free slot play, $5 Blackjack tables, and free popcorn

Details: Go to the cashier to get your slot credit.  Buses leave at 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 pm from Union circle and leave the casino at 7:30, 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30pm (from the

hotel entrance).

FRIDAY

Pub Crawl –Woodman’s: $4 Tee Times/ $4 pint of the day. Roost: Tall’s for Small’s/ $3 well drinks. Bear Brew: $1 off every drink. Thai Orchid: 15% off all food and drinks (starting at 5pm). Family Dog: $5 rum buckets (starts at 9pm). OHOP: $3 Pinnacles. Margaritas: $5 margs and unlimited nachos (until 4pm). Black Bear Brewing: Beers for Mug Club prices

You must have your bracelet for all events to get any of the deals. And last but not least, a little pro tip: mix in a water or two. Happy last week of classes, Black Bears!

For more information, visit the class events Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SeniorClass17/

Photos: 1, 2

Calen is a fourth year Mass Communications major with a Marketing minor and a Psychology minor at the University of Maine. She is a sister of Alpha Phi and enjoys hiking at home in the Rocky Mountains, traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.