Holiday Party Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

With the Holiday season in full force and so many holiday parties to attend, it is easy to get overwhelmed in the midst of it all. Picking out a party outfit is no joke and can become very stressful. So here are three clothing pieces that are appropriate for any party and will make you look fabulous this holiday season!

Dresses

Can never go wrong with a classic red dress. It’s elegant and will make you look like you put in so much effort. Add some black heels and jewelry and you’re good to go!

Skirts

A staple, but also very cute piece! Plaid or jean, they’re a must for this holiday season. Pair it with some thigh high boots for a chic look and warmth! 

Jumpsuits 

Last, but definitely not least jumpsuits! For those more fancy parties, a jumpsuit is guaranteed to turn some heads and will make you look fabulous. 

Hope this helps relieve some stress for some of you! And I hope you all have a great holiday season filled with lots of dessert and wine! 

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

Mariza Budri

U Maine '19

Mariza is a senior at the University of Maine, majoring in Business Management and minoring in Legal Studies. In her free time she loves to hangout with friends, volunteer at the Women's Resource Center, eat PB chocolate bowls at Nest and binge watch Netflix! 
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.