Friday Fashion Find: Festive Wool Jumper!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I know most of you have already started the hunt for the perfect outfit (or maybe that is just me… Oops). We all know it’s a holiday where we pig out uncontrollably on delicious food with great family and friends, so planning your outfit ahead of time is important if you wish to combine style and comfort. This week’s fashion find is a festive colored, burnt orange wool blend jumper dress from TOPSHOP. This cozy sweater has a slouchy fit perfect for the post-Thanksgiving food coma that is inevitable for us all.

Mixing colors and prints are very in this season but be sure to choose one or the other when selecting your outfit. I chose to combine the burnt orange with bright turquoise accents and other neutral colored accessories. Cable knit tights and flat oxfords will keep you warm and stylish throughout the cooler seasons. Statement jewelry and a punch of color from a cross-body bag add enough dazzle to this simplistic jumper.

Jumper , Purse , Tights , Cuff , Shoes , Bracelets , Necklace

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.