Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

It’s that time of year again. Cramming for tests, projects and essays. How are we supposed to get through it all? Her Campus Nationals sent our UMaine team a Finals Survival Kit full of products that’ll help!

Cold-EZZE cough drops to keep us far away from getting a cold or the flu.

Chipotle Buy One Get One Burrito cards. They don’t expire until the last day of January so we will be able to use them at the new Chipotle in Bangor next month!

Kettle Brand chips with amazing flavors that we can share with our neighbors.

Tresemme hairspray and 7 Day Keratin Smooth Samples for when we go out before and after finals.

LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick bars because we are starving and probably need to eat something that’s not a Snickers bar. FUN FACT: Luna Bars have 8g Protein, 5g Fiber, and they are high in calcium.

CamelBak BPA-Free, dishwasher safe waterbottle to stay hydrated in class and in the gym.

Bayer/Timeline Project online tool to capture and prioritize our goals, and make them actually happen.

chain & charcoal $20 gift card to order anything from the College Catwalk Collection.

BaubleBar.com Use promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off jewelry! 

Aritzia Hello Opportunity cards helping us find jobs and internships.

Cosabella providing a good pair of undies and a coupon.

Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.