Chloe Douglass ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts

Name: Chloe Carolyn Douglass

Hometown: Orono

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Sign: Pisces

Twitter: @cdougs2

Campus Life

Major: Exercise Science/Pre-Optometry

Why UMaine: Where I could play softball at the highest level with the most convenience

How are you involved on campus: On the Softball team

Bests

Best friends: Tim Edison, the 19 other girls on my team, Marisa Tandy

Best place to meet people at UMaine: In front of the bear at the Field House

Best prof: Dr. Butterfield

Best class: Natalie Machamer’s Organic Chemistry- CHY251 (not kidding, Natalie is sick)

Best thing to do on the weekends here: Hit up Bagel Central for breakfast and then go to the Bog Walk

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Bottoms Up by KeKe Palmer

Favorite song to listen to alone while driving your car: Angel by Shaggy

Favorite place to eat in Orono: Woodman’s

Favorite memory at UMaine: Stillwater River Float 2015

Top Three’s

What are the Top 3 things on your bucket list? Become an eye doctor/sports vision therapist for professional athletes, go Heli skiing/snowboarding, go on a eurotrip with my two sisters

What are the Top 3 drinks to get at bars in Orono? Jumbo flirtini from Woodman’s, the full taster paddle from OBC, and the scorpion bowl from Thai Orchid

Who are your Top 3 favorite athletes for any sport? David Ortiz, TB12, Mookie Betts

UMaine Softball

Who will be your biggest challenge this season? Albany

What are your personal goals for this season? Be an all around more consistent slapper after just learning how to hit lefty 2 months ago

What do you want to accomplish as a team? AE champs baby #lightthefire

Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.