Campus Cutie: Stevie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts

Name: Stevie Mullins

Hometown: Groton MA

Relationship Status: Single seems pretty accurate

Sign: Virgo

Twitter:  Cummins2121

Campus Life

Major: Construction Management Technology with a concentration in Club Hockey

Favorite thing about UMaine:The Parking

How are you involved on campus: I hit ’em with 30k a year, I’d say I’m involved

Favorite place to eat in Orono:  Ill toss this one up to OHOP #FTB

Campus posse (name some friends): 711, 2012, 64, Club Puck, Crosby went Grove, you know the crew and if not ladies check in, next question please…

Best place to meet people at UMaine:I like to hit the sauna and sauce out some vibes

Why did you choose UMaine: Isn’t it obvious? I did it for the fans

Best Professor: Phil Dunn

Best Class:I think to have one of these, I would actually have to do good in a class first

Worst Class: Calculus

How do you like to spend your weekends here: Blacked out with a side of hockey, please 

MiscellaneousWhat is on your iPods top rated? I’m not positive, but Shake it Off is definitely making a run for the title

Boxers or Briefs: Sorry ladies, you’re gonna have to come find out for yourself

An embarrassing confession: I cry after sex #crymax

Guilty Pleasure: Watching Realnamesbobby’s Tinder game

Ski or Snowboard: Snowboard baby #Shred4Sean

Salty or Sweet:Eh it usually depends on the girl

Cats or Dogs:To be honest I’m more of a cow guy, no joke

Dream job: Hoping to get hired by theiss25 next season to do absolutely nothing and get paid to drink

Biggest Pet Peeve: I honestly hate this question, but I’m FTB so I’ll go with people that ask stupid questions for 500

Favorite Charity: Probably my one serious answer, The Mahoney Memorial Foundation is and always will be my favorite charity and feel free to contact me for more details #Shred4Sean

Three words to describe yourself: I. Always. Finish.

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Shawty It’s Your Booty, shout out to Realnamesbobby

Favorite food:  Sushi, ladies lovveeee sushi

Favorite Beer:  If it ain’t blue, then it’s for you, cause I only sip Blue ones with an occasional heavy or two

Favorite App (game or otherwise): My calculator app that hides photos is pretty FTB and has saved more than one relationship

Pick up line: I usually just sauce the digits into her DMs, that way she can do with it what she wants

The Nitty Gritty

Craziest place you’ve ever had sex: On a bridge on the boardwalk of a public beach

How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: Isn’t it obvious? I hit ’em with a Fiji

What do you look for in a significant other: Myself

Deal-breaker: If you’re clingy, then well let’s just say… smell ya.

Celebrity Girl Crush: Kate Upton if we’re talkin about a one nighter. If I’m tryna settle down I’m probably gonna lock down Angelina, shes more of a motherly figure, ya know?

Celebrity Man Crush: Brad Pitt in Troy but only in Troy, all other times Jax Teller

Hannah began her involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer for the UMaine chapter after transferring from Seton Hall University in 2013. Currently, she is the HC UMaine Campus Correspondent and a Chapter Advisor. She is also a staff writer at the University of Maine's student newspaper, The Maine Campus. As a fourth year Journalism student with an English minor, Hannah enjoys writing everything from hard news stories to GIF-filled listicles. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus, Hannah coaches a junior varsity high school cheerleading team. In her spare time, you can find Hannah sharing hair tips on her personal blog, obsessing over Justin Bieber and re-watching episodes of Gossip Girl.