This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts

Name: Andrew Stevens

Hometown: Camden, NJ

Relationship Status: Single

Sign: Aries

Twitter? I don’t have a Twitter. I’m too busy for that stuff.

Campus Life

Major: Business, I want to own my own trucking business.

Favorite thing about UMaine: I love being on the football team. I have a passion for the sport. Who doesn’t like knockin’ people down? Bonding with my teammates is what makes it so fun.

How are you involved on campus: Football team

Favorite place to eat in Orono: DQ. Strawberry Cheesequake blizzards are where it’s at.

Campus posse: Cody Levy, Jeffrey Vaughn, AJ Dawson, Mozai Nelson Darrius, Darian, and Semi. Shout out to my roommate Uchenna Egwuonwu for putting up with me.

Best place to meet people at UMaine: The Grove

Best professor: Campbell Sundance. He’s the most helpful professor ever.

Best class: Math 103. Who doesn’t like getting A’s?

Worst class: CHF

How do you like spending your weekends here: I’m usually sleeping, but I’m also into hanging out with lots of people. I like going to parties, but hey, you’ll find me sleeping there, too.

Miscellaneous

What is on your iPod’s top rated: Trap Queen by Fetty Wap

Boxers or briefs: Briefs. They give nice support and they move with ya. You can’t even run in boxers.

An embarrassing confession: A couple years ago I was riding down a hill on a bike and hit a tree in front of a big group of girls, just trying to show off. The girls just kept on walking.

Guilty pleasure: Scopin’ out the booty gets my heart racing.

Ski or snowboard: I’ve never done either one, but I think I would love snowboarding. I can get jiggy with it.

Salty or sweet: I can’t decide.

Cats or dogs: Dogs over everything. Pit bulls over everything.

Dream job: I would love to be on an NFL team, specifically defensive tackle for the 49ers.

Biggest pet peeve: When people are being jerks.

Favorite charity: Make a Wish Foundation

Three words to describe yourself: There are so many words, I don’t know. If I had to choose they’d be handsome, loving and caring.

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Trap Queen

Favorite food: BBQ chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes.

Favorite beer: Peach pie and apple pie made by my mommy

Favorite App (game or otherwise): Snapchat. Snappin’ on the daily, snappin’ while I’m nappin’.

Pick up line: I’m not that smooth. I just go with the flow.

The Nitty Gritty

Craziest place you’ve ever had sex: On the roof of my house.

How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: I tell them straight up. It’s not hard to say how you feel. I likes ya and I wants ya.

What do you look for in a significant other: She has to be smart, funny as sh**, exciting, a great body, goals for herself, and must be flexible.

Deal-breaker: Smoking tobacco, definitely. It makes your breath stink. I can handle party girls, but they shouldn’t party every day. With me, I’m the only party you need to be interested in. I can de-stress them if need be.

Celebrity Girl Crush: Jennifer Lopez

Celebrity Man Crush: Anquan Boldin. I respect him as an athlete.

Hannah Mayhew is a pre-veterinary/animal sciences major at University of Maine in Orono! If she's not in the library studying, she's usually taking pictures of nature or staying fit. She has a passion for animal activism and fashion. Having traveled to numerous countries she plans to live abroad in South Africa. She loves peanut butter cookies, music festivals, and the t.v. show Parks and Rec.
Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.