We XO our HC Back-to-School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Her Campus Iowa is so thankful and ecstatic for all of the amazing things we received in our Back-to-School survival kit, so we wanted to share with our readers all of the awesome gear we got to keep us going through fall semsester! Here is a sneak peek as to what was inside.

Our survival kit inlcuded the following:

• Chipotle Buy 1 Get 1 Free cards
  • Mini LUNA bars (yum!)
  • Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Coupons
  • Affinitas Cupcake Panties (so cute)
  • Nasty Gal special edition pins
  • Aeropostale $10 giftcards and waterbottle
  • Clue free app downloads
  • $5 off Eurpean Wax Center exfoliating gel
  • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleanser

Because the survival kit was filled with so many goodies, sharing was in major need. Our HC team held a social where we could all get to know each other a little more and of course win some prizes! Each girl went home with a small package of goodies including the majority of things on the list above. Games were played, bigger prizes were won, laughs and stories were shared, and homemade pumpkin bars were eaten..um, yum.

Her Campus Iowa is truly thankful for this amazing kit that our sponsors and leaders put together for us. Without a heavy supply of Chipotle, LUNA bars, and beauty products, we don’t know if we could have made it through fall.

She is a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Journalism with a minor in English. On top of being a campus correspondent for Her Campus, Adrian is also a brand ambassador for Quad, a communications intern for Pearson and the marketing director of Iowa's Ed On Campus chapter. When she isn't rereading Harry Potter for the hundredth time, Adrian is playing with her English Bulldog, Stella, or looking at pictures of French Bulldogs on Pinterest. She hopes to someday move into a bigger apartment that can accommodate many pets, write the next greatest novel that will take the world by storm, and be a contributing editor or EIC of a major publication or publishing house.