jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

For Those Who Think Time Is Flying By Too Fast

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

I don’t know about you ladies, but personally I think time has gone by faster and faster. The days have just slapped me in the face. It’s going by so fast that I can’t even believe that we’re already in our fifth week of school. We’re all going to be going back to our respective homes for winter break before we even know it! 

It can be a great thing because we’re getting to closer to things like the days where the leaves change colors, Thanksgiving break and Christmas! However, it’s not fun to think about the upcoming deadlines and the pesky reminders that won’t let you sleep at night. It’s probably even tough for you seniors out there, but you know what? I think it’s important to remind yourself that even though time is flying by, it’s a new day, and the coming days have so much for you to look forward to, whether it’s meeting friends or just watching Netflix with a cheesy pizza. There’s a slight feeling of excitement and anticipation, thinking about what tomorrow has in store for you. Call me cheesy, but sometimes I do have those days where I feel like it’s going to be a great one. So what I want to convey is that, take it one day at a time and enjoy every second of it, it’s always great to have a positive attitude to help you get through the days. Don’t stress out too much about your daily struggles, but instead tell yourself that it will get better.

You experience every single day, only once, so why not live it to the fullest? They’re already going by too fast. 

Ridhima Jagtap is a college newbie, a.k.a a freshman, working towards a degree in the field of journalism. You'll often find her chasing after cats and watching adorable cat videos on YouTube. If she's not doing this then she'll be singing her lungs out so that her whole floor can hear her. She hopes to blow people away with writing what she's passionate about. Books, music and a lot of animals!
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.