One Book Two Book Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

This past weekend was Iowa City’s annual One Book Two Book Children’s Book Festival. The highlight of the weekend was the Children’s Book Fair that took place in the Sheraton Hotel downtown. There were life-sized book characters such as Clifford the Big Red Dog, face painting stations and dozens of children’s book vendors. A new Iowa City UNESCO City of Literature shirt designed by Raygun was debuted at the festival in adult sizes and, for the first time, children sizes. The new shirt donned the perfect phrase for a City of Literature “Just Another Well-Known Iowa Writer.” 

My name is Jess. I'm a senior here at the University of Iowa where I am currently studying as an English major. I love all things related to writing, music, and spending time with the people who mean the most to me. I am currently interning for Iowa City UNESCO City of Literature as a Marketing intern. Someday, I hope to work as an editor or proofreader in a publishing house.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.