Meet Campus Cutie Hailey Bandyk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Say hello to this week’s campus cutie, sophomore Hailey Bandyk! She is not only adorable, but she is also one of the sweetest girls I’ve had the privledge of meeting. Hailey is a communication studies major involved in Greek life at UI. Let’s get to know her a little bit more!

If you’re in a rush to get ready, what’s one thing you make sure to throw on? My tropical socks, but my go-to outfit is leggings and a big flannel.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, any plans? Drinking wine while listening to Celine Dion’s “All by myself” sounds about right.

Most embarrassing moment?  When I was at my friend’s apartment, my hair caught on fire from one of her candles…it’s still cinged.

You finally have a free day. What do you binge watch on Netflix? Over winter break I was sick and stuck in bed. I started Gossip Girl, so now I’m obsessed.

Going anywhere exciting for spring break? Soaking up the sun in Cancun.

Favorite pass time in iowa city? Catchin my Zen in Hot House Yoga.

You couldn’t live without my stuffed animal, Cuddles.

If you had to shop at one store for the rest of your life it would be? Lululemon for sure.

Guilty pleasure? Butterfingers!!!

Favorite holiday? Halloween is always a good time!

Before I graduate I hope to try every single restaurant in Iowa City.

Something people don’t know about you?  When I cook I like to think I’m on my own cooking show…apron and all.

Favorite band? Maroon 5.

Biggest inspiration? Beyoncé…because Beyoncé.

I cant stop eating Chef Will’s buffalo chicken dip…yuuum.

My goal after graduation is to travel the world, start a family, and be a successful working woman.

Let’s hear it for Hailey Bandyk!

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.