Holiday Playlists to Put You in the Holiday Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

We all know that cliche image of sitting curled up by the fireplace with a good read and frothy mug of hot cocoa. What better than some holiday tunes to ~spruce~ up the atmosphere? Check out these playlists below to fit with any genre you may like!

a classic christmas

You know those songs you grew up hearing every single Christmas? This playlist will take you back to a simpler time.

a contemporary christmas

Featuring pop hits that have taken the country by storm in the past few years, this playlist is perfect for those who love to get their holiday dance party on.

a country christmas

For a music genre that goes perfect with summer weather, these country Christmas songs stand up to the test in winter as well.

an indie christmas

Tired of hearing the same Christmas songs over and over again on the radio? This playlist will introduce you to unique Christmas songs that will soon become new favorites.

tis the season

This final playlist is a compilation of all the favorite Christmas songs of the girls here at Her Campus Iowa. Here’s wishing you Happy Holidays!

Paige Netzel is a senior at the University of Iowa, studying English and Creative Writing with a Cinema minor. Coffee, creating playlists, and gratitude are essential to keeping her going. Check her out on Twitter for some hecka funny tweets or on Spotify for those dope playlists.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.