Fashionista Arlinda Fasliu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

It’s that time of the year again fashionistas! Bro-tanks, crop-tops, maxis and more are slowly coming out of closets and hitting the streets. Arlinda Fasliu, an Iowa City gem and one-of-a-kind (just like the clothes that she wears), is sporting an adorable floral dress with some nude heels. The dress features a plunge in the neckline and a diamond cut-out in the back that reveals just enough to still hold class with some sass. Fasliu likes to follow the three main C’s when it comes to fashion: comfy, cute and cheap…who doesn’t like that combination? She tends to get the majority of her clothes from thrift shops that carry vintage items. 

She is a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Journalism with a minor in English. On top of being a campus correspondent for Her Campus, Adrian is also a brand ambassador for Quad, a communications intern for Pearson and the marketing director of Iowa's Ed On Campus chapter. When she isn't rereading Harry Potter for the hundredth time, Adrian is playing with her English Bulldog, Stella, or looking at pictures of French Bulldogs on Pinterest. She hopes to someday move into a bigger apartment that can accommodate many pets, write the next greatest novel that will take the world by storm, and be a contributing editor or EIC of a major publication or publishing house.