freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dirty Pick-Up Lines To Use On Bumble

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so if you’re on a search to celebrate with a significant other for the day, then look no further than Bumble. Bumble is a dating app where the ladies message the men first, and is probably less disgusting than Tinder, but hey, if you’re DTF you can’t help it.

So whether or not you’re looking for a person for one night or for the rest of your life, here are some pick-up lines in hopes that you find someone to spend Valentine’s Day with… (but not guaranteed, I just think these are funny). 

*CAUTION: DIRTY PICK-UP LINES AHEAD*

To use when he has a fish photo…

You: “Is that a fish in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

OR…

You: “Oh do you fish?”

Him: “Yeah…”

You: “Oh I can tell because I’m a great catch.”

To use when you want to catch him off-guard… 

​You: “Do you speak French?

Him: “Yes/No”

You: “Damn, I was going to ask if I could see your oui-oui.”

To use when he has a dog photo…

You: “Can I pet your wiener and your dog?”

To use after some light conversation…

You: “I’m writing a book!”

Him: “Oh really?”

You: “Yeah… it’s a phone book and it’s missing your number.”

To get to the point…  

You: “My bed is broken, can I sleep in yours?”

OR…

You: “Do you want to come for dinner and stay for breakfast?”

To use in the worst case scenario…

You: “Hey, r u up?”

If you want to chase him, compliment him. Men love a good ego stroking.

If none of these work, always remember that your friends will always laugh at your dumb jokes and sometimes men are trash.

Photos: Cover Photo, 1, 2, 3

Amy is currently a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Journalism and Mass Communication, minor in political science with certificates in Event Planning and Entrepreneurial Management and HC UIowa's Trouble Maker. Her dream job is to work in Public Relations or Event Planning and plans to also become a lawyer, like the 9 years old Amy planned. Whenever she's not writing articles, she's usually online shopping, binging on Netflix, or laughing at her own jokes. Midwestern Prep with the worst luck in the world, you can keep track of her worst case scenarios on Twitter.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.