Campus Cutie: Nikki Gierman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Nikki Gierman, a junior finance major from Illinois. In the past three years at UI, she has already been the President of Tri Delta and is currently the Vice President of Tri Delta Administration. Let’s learn a little more about her!

What do you do as VP of Tri Delta Administration?

I manage all of the administrative operations of the chapter and I’m in charge of all of the officers.

What separates Delta Delta Delta from other sororities on campus?

One thing that really stands out for us is our involvement with our philanthropy, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.  We consistently raise the most money on campus through our events. This year we have raised over $57,000 and we’re still expecting more donations!

If you had the choice: stay in college an extra year or graduate early?

Stay in college an extra year!  I’m a junior with senior status (I could graduate after this upcoming fall semester), but I want to spend the entire four years here because you only “get to college once”.

What are your spring break plans? 

Going abroad to Cabo for a week! #cultured

What’s the best part about your collegiate experience so far?

Venturing into the Jungal with friends on Saturdays for football and basketball tailgates.

What’s one thing you can’t live without?

My phone – I’m absolutely obsessed with it.

Favorite restaurant in Iowa City?

Is it too cliche to say Josephs?

What is your dream job?

I would love to do something where I could travel, but for now, I’m hoping to become a financial analyst for a big company or bank in Chicago.

Favorite TV show and why?

Ja’mie!  It’s a show on HBO where the creator (Chris Lilley) plays a “year 12” girl in high school.  It’s a dumb, ridiculous story line, but it’s absolutely hilarious! Highly recommended.

Coolest person you’ve ever met?

Allison Cronk!  JK, Donald Trump.

Keep being cute, Nikki!

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.