Campus Cutie Emily Zehr

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

She’s got it all; beauty, brains and a killer sense of humor! Meet this Iowa native cutie, Emily Zehr. As president of the Alpha Xi Delta sorority, Emily breaks all of the sorority girl stereotypes.                                                                                                  

What is your current relationship status?

Single!

What’s your major and what do you plan to do with it?

I am an elementary education major…I hope to become an art teacher after graduation!

What’s it like being the President of Alpha Xi Delta?

Being the President of Alpha Xi Delta is the greatest experience I have had so far in my life. I have had the opportunity to meet so many inspiring people already. As President, there are things that need to be done each day, but I love having a daily impact on such an amazing group of women that I am privileged to call my sisters.

What’s the best part about being president?

The best part about being President is that I get to be a part of everything that goes on with the sorority. I love being able to share my ideas and work along such talented women that truly inspire me to work as hard as I can.                                                                                                                                

Any hobbies?

I love to play golf when it’s nice out. I also love watching all sports as well (football is my favorite!)

Favorite movie?

I would have to say to say 13 Going on 30 or The Parent Trap.

What song is always stuck in your head?

Right now: Sugar by Maroon 5 or Want to Want Me by Jason DeRulo

This or that: Steak or cake?

Cake for sure, especially birthday cake!

What would you say is your “type”?

My type is someone that is not afraid to laugh at themselves as well as make me laugh. Also a huge sports fan, like me!

If you could be any character from any TV show or movie, who would it be?

Rachel Green from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.