Campus Cutie Andy Nichols

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Campus Cutie: Andy Nichols

The name’s Andy. I’m 21 years old and a junior at the University of Iowa. I’m majoring in business and work at the Buffalo Wild Wings downtown. I like hanging out with my friends and spending time with my girlfriend. I’m pretty laidback and love to make people laugh.

1. What are your favorite kinds of things to do on campus?

Experience the nightlife, downtown Iowa City is a blast to hangout with friends and meet new people.

2.  Where’s your favorite place to hangout with friends in Iowa City?

My apartment. I like just having the guys come over for a couple drinks and watch the game on the big screen without having to worry about where to go. I won’t deny that I’m sort of a homebody.

3.  What are your plans for the summer?

I plan on taking a few classes for my major, like calculus, at Kirkwood and have them transfer over so that will probably take up the first couple weeks of my summer and I also plan on working at Buffalo Wild Wings a lot too. I’m looking forward to going to Las Vegas for the first time with my girlfriend too towards the end of summer so that’s something to look forward to!

4. What goals do you have for the future/ what do you want to do when you graduate?

I’m majoring in business, so hopefully I’ll be able to get into something along those lines. Eventually I want to open my own business, a bar maybe?

5. If you had the chance to meet anyone from the past or present, who would it be and why?

Vincent van Gogh because I’ve always been a huge fan of art. He definitely seems like the kind of guy that you’d be able to have an interesting conversation with. 

U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.