Arianna Huffington Knows Sleep

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Arianna Huffington, founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, says we are in the midst of a sleep deprivation crisis. This lack of sleep can be very detrimental to our lives, our jobs, our health, our relationships and even our happiness. To fix this major problem, Huffington calls for a sleep revolution, as detailed in her new book, “The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time.”

Her Campus Iowa was lucky enough to receive a kit full of goodies Huffington recommends to help sleep in this new book. Some of the amazing products in the kit included a set of comfy Land’s End pajamas, a Sleep Shepherd sleep cap, a Sheex Generation U Words Coolest Sheets pillow case set, a Hello Sleep Ball, a mini speaker, a dream journal, a pair of Soxxy By Sarah Stabile Non Slip Grip Socks, a Rohm Portable Sound Machine and a yummy smelling scented candle.  

But sleep is a lot simpler than that. Take a look at Huffington’s Sleep Revolution Manifesto:

Stay tuned this fall as we give away some of these amazing products! Sleep tight and HCXO!

Sarah Nelson is senior at the University of Iowa pursuing a Journalism major, English minor, and Fundraising and Philanthropy Communication Certificate. When she's not binge-watching One Tree Hill or Jane the Virgin on Netflix (again), she's is probably rereading the Harry Potter series or writing for her blog, SarahNdipity. With an addiction to books and coffee, Sarah hopes to take the world by storm as a book editor. Or social media marketer. Or blogger. (She hasn't quite made up her mind yet, but that's okay because who says you have to be just one thing?)