Wishing You An Amazing Spring Break With Our Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Now that Spring Break 2014 is just around the corner (seriously, ladies, it’s a week from today!), campus is buzzing with talk of tropical destinations, road trips, and a little rest and relaxation. We are so lucky that during all of the planning and preparing, Her Campus came to the rescue and sent us a Spring Break Survival Kit, filled with some incredible swag including goodies from some of our favorite partners including: 

-neuro

-TRESemmé

-Chipotle

– ZOTOS

-European Wax Center

-Bobble

-Yokini Swimwear

All of us here at Her Campus Udel are thrilled to tell you about our 2014 Spring Break Survival Kit, which provided us with some must-haves to get ready for break. We’ve put together a list of all of our wishes for you for this spring break, using the products we received! 

Over this break…

1) May Your Hair Always be Beautiful and Tamed Whether At Home or On the Beach

Thank you TRESemmé for sending us the 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! So many collegiettes are raving about this product already, and are boasting soft and silky tresses on campus! 

2) May Your Hair Color Stay Radiant Whether It’s Blowing in the Wind or Up In A Ponytail–      

Thank you ZOTOS for the Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner! This product not only works to preserve hair color, shine and softness, but it also smells delicious! We can’t wait to use it again :) 

3) May You Find Your Dream Bathing Suit

Thanks to Yokini for the awesome Swimwear coupon cards! So many collegiettes have been searching high and low for swimwear for the break, and as you can imagine, these coupons disappeared very quickly from our kit! 

4) May You Get Lots of Sleep

Thank you so much to neuro SLEEP for their sleep-aiding drinks! This concept was so innovative that many collegiettes asked where they could find more information about it. neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium forumlated to give you a restful night’s sleep. We hope that you drink some during this break so that you can return to campus rested and refreshed!

5) May You Flaunt Tauntingly Smooth Skin

Thank you to European Wax Center for the coupon cards we received in the #HCSurvivalKit! This break, use these coupons to achieve smooth and irresistable skin! 

6) May Your Cups Be Full and Comforted by a Koozie

Thank you so much to Her Campus for organizing these giveaways! We are in love with our new Koozies and Her Campus cup! These items are perfect for traveling. 

7) May You Always Look Cool In Your Shades

Thank you Her Campus for these awesome pink shades! We felt super cool when we tried them on :)

Thank you so much to Her Campus and all of their incredible partners for making these Spring Survival Kits possible! Spring Break will be here before we know it, and we are so excited to brag about all of our brand new products. 

HCXO,

The Staff of Her Campus UDel

Sara studies at the University of Delaware (go blue hens!), and absolutely loves it. She is currently studying communications and english with a professional writing concentration. and is fostering a developing interest in public relations after having been introduced to the field through the Public Relations Student Society of America at UD. That has inspired her to concentrate in public relations in the future, though she is a firm believer in getting a well-rounded education and taking a bunch of classes in various subjects. Wherever her education takes her, Sara has always had a passion for writing and will continue her writing in any way possible throughout the remainder of her college years and beyond! Born in New York City, she appreciates and is preparing for the fast paced lifestyle of a city girl, but enjoys the more relaxed nature of her hometown on the Jersey Shore (though she is not affiliated in any way with the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore). Only minutes from the beach, Sara tries not to take the beautiful atmosphere for granted. Similarly, she tries not to take anything else in her life for granted, and in this sense, prides herself on her strong work ethic. She believes that when life gets tough, it’s only because something great is on the horizon. She adores music, her family and friends, movies, writing, magazines, and travel. Sara cannot wait to see what else college has in store for her, and is ready to take more risks and live with no regrets. She is beyond thrilled to be part of the Her Campus team, and looks forward to writing and editing content that focuses on an audience of college women dedicated to achieving their aspirations.