The Twitter Accounts that Every Girl At UD Should Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.
Let me just say one thing: I am a total Twitter addict. I am constantly checking my phone for new tweets, and there is always a tab for Twitter open on my computer.  And naturally, as a Twitter addict, I am following more than 200 accounts (#sorrynotsorry). While I’ve found plenty that are hysterical, nothing makes me lose it more than Twitters that are right from the 302. So now I present to you, readers of HerCampus, the best University of Delaware related Twitters that you MUST follow.
(Note: The Twitter accounts who claim they are individuals at the University are parodies).

1. @UDFreshmenProbs
Best Tweet: “I don’t always eat in the dining hall. But when I do, the food isn’t cooked all the way #UDProblems
As a freshman, I can totally appreciate this Twitter, as all of these probs are completely relevant to me. But even if you’re not a freshman, the memories can bring you back to your (sort of) painful first year on campus.

2. @technobusdriver
Best Tweet: “Guys I need help with my clothes selection for the day. Am I going for pirate-rebel weird or Ricky Martin with a utility belt weird?! #help
Honestly, if you don’t understand or appreciate this Twitter, then you clearly live under a rock. Kidding. Sort of. This Twitter chronicles the life of the one and only Techno Bus Driver through a timeline of hysterical, sometimes creepy, and almost always deranged remarks about his daily observations doing what he does best.

3. @FakePrezHarker
Best Tweet: “Alright, fine guys, I admit it. Sakai = My Bad”
The moment I was told about this twitter, I immediately followed. With the consistent use of the hash tag #BallSoHardUniversity, you can’t help but laugh every time the Prez tweets. Whether it be about UD drinking habits or switching to Pepsi products, there is always some sort of relevant yet hysterical tweet to follow every UD update from this parody account.

4. @UDidntwearthat
Best Tweet: “If you own and or wear sketchers I don’t wanna be your friend”
This twitter account is the equivalent of a “Fashion Police” –esque TV show.  The anonymous owner updates her followers about the poor fashion choices of the UD community, and at times includes pictures. Personally, I find nothing funnier than laughing at her witty comments regarding fashion, like pajama jeans. If you’re a fashion lover, or just love to laugh at poor fashion choices, this twitter is one that you must follow.

5. @ClubMorris
Best Tweet: “the 3rd floor is especially quiet at this hour… where the party at people? #libraryragin
It’s only natural that the library has a Twitter… right? Not really, but that’s totally okay. This account is so entertaining, as it highlights the daily goings-on at the library. Almost in the same fashion of @UDidntwearthat, the owner of this Twitter pokes fun at the entertaining and sometimes just plain weird activities at the library. So if you consider Club Morris your home away from home, definitely check this account out.

6. @UDgirlprobz
Best Tweet: “I will shamelessly push you to the ground to get on this shuttle. #youthinkimkidding #UDgirlprobz
I must say that I live by this Twitter, especially the tweet mentioned above. This account mentions every aspect of my life that is considered a “UD Girl Prob,” whether the owner complains about the need for NDB at constant hours of the day or comments about the atmosphere of sorority rush, she’s got it down pat.

Image Source: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4702/twit1.jpg

Sara studies at the University of Delaware (go blue hens!), and absolutely loves it. She is currently studying communications and english with a professional writing concentration. and is fostering a developing interest in public relations after having been introduced to the field through the Public Relations Student Society of America at UD. That has inspired her to concentrate in public relations in the future, though she is a firm believer in getting a well-rounded education and taking a bunch of classes in various subjects. Wherever her education takes her, Sara has always had a passion for writing and will continue her writing in any way possible throughout the remainder of her college years and beyond! Born in New York City, she appreciates and is preparing for the fast paced lifestyle of a city girl, but enjoys the more relaxed nature of her hometown on the Jersey Shore (though she is not affiliated in any way with the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore). Only minutes from the beach, Sara tries not to take the beautiful atmosphere for granted. Similarly, she tries not to take anything else in her life for granted, and in this sense, prides herself on her strong work ethic. She believes that when life gets tough, it’s only because something great is on the horizon. She adores music, her family and friends, movies, writing, magazines, and travel. Sara cannot wait to see what else college has in store for her, and is ready to take more risks and live with no regrets. She is beyond thrilled to be part of the Her Campus team, and looks forward to writing and editing content that focuses on an audience of college women dedicated to achieving their aspirations.