Thoughts Every Insomniac Has

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

College is full of the classic all nighters whether it’s spent cramming for an exam, out at the bars or simply because you can’t sleep. No matter what the reason you’re still awake is, all insomniacs can relate to these thoughts.

Tonight’s the night I go to sleep early

Maybe I should try a new postion

Why do I fall asleep in class every day but can’t when I’m all cozy in bed??

I must be nocturnal. Like an owl.

If I fall asleep right now I’ll get sufficient sleep for the night

Hello 4 a.m. we meet again 

Even though these thoughts are super relatable, they don’t have to be thanks to Arianna Huffington’s new book The Sleep Revolution! The book is filled with tips and tricks to get you the best night’s sleep possible. You could win your very own copy from Her Campus UDel in the coming weeks. In the mean time, here is some of the advice given in The Sleep Revolution:

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda