Highlights From This Week’s Teen Vogue Sponsored Trunk Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

This week at the University of Delaware, the chilly weather and scattered leaves (not to mention all of the boots, scarves, and chunky sweaters we’ve been noticing around campus) indicated that autumn is in full swing. For those of us here on the Her Campus UDEL team, we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the fall season than to host our Teen Vogue sponsored trunk party! 

As part of their “Back To School Saturday” Campaign, Teen Vogue partnered with Her Campus National and sent lucky Her Campus chapters all over the country a trunk full of goodies (including Her Campus UDel, of course)! 

The trunk included products and clothing items from brands such as:

• Asos
  • Big Star
  • Burlington Coat Factory
  • Garnier
  • Gillette Venus
  • H&M
  • Herbal Essences
  • Hurley
  • Jimmy Choo
  • LeSportSac
  • Maybelline
  • Nasty Gal
  • Olay
  • PacSun
  • Revlon
  • Vera Wang

And other incredible gifts, goodies and giveaways!

We couldn’t have been more excited to host this fabulous event, and judging by the now completely empty “Back to School Saturday” giveaway trunk, we’re pretty sure girls on campus were just as excited!

Here are some lucky ladies who took home the Hurley Pivot Sports Bras:

And this collegiette definitely feels like a princess after receiving her very own Vera Wang Pink Princess perfume!

How could we forget this perfect little black dress for a night out sent to us from NastyGal?

Collegiettes just couldn’t contain their smiles when they received Friday night makeup from Maybelline and a fragrance set from Jimmy Choo! 

Sara studies at the University of Delaware (go blue hens!), and absolutely loves it. She is currently studying communications and english with a professional writing concentration. and is fostering a developing interest in public relations after having been introduced to the field through the Public Relations Student Society of America at UD. That has inspired her to concentrate in public relations in the future, though she is a firm believer in getting a well-rounded education and taking a bunch of classes in various subjects. Wherever her education takes her, Sara has always had a passion for writing and will continue her writing in any way possible throughout the remainder of her college years and beyond! Born in New York City, she appreciates and is preparing for the fast paced lifestyle of a city girl, but enjoys the more relaxed nature of her hometown on the Jersey Shore (though she is not affiliated in any way with the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore). Only minutes from the beach, Sara tries not to take the beautiful atmosphere for granted. Similarly, she tries not to take anything else in her life for granted, and in this sense, prides herself on her strong work ethic. She believes that when life gets tough, it’s only because something great is on the horizon. She adores music, her family and friends, movies, writing, magazines, and travel. Sara cannot wait to see what else college has in store for her, and is ready to take more risks and live with no regrets. She is beyond thrilled to be part of the Her Campus team, and looks forward to writing and editing content that focuses on an audience of college women dedicated to achieving their aspirations.