gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Dan Oliver, ’15

The Basics

Name: Dan Oliver

Nickname: Dano

Year: Junior

Major: Accounting and Finance, with an MIS minor

Hometown: Chappaqua, NY

Relationship status: “Single and ready to mingle” (yes, that’s a direct quote)

Look out bachelorettes of UD: this week’s campus cutie is full of surprises. He likes long walks on the beach, summer concerts, and packs a sweet tooth and a sweet smile. Plus, he has a hidden talent that will make you ladies drool! Stay tuned to check out the many sides of a guy who proves to be just as he describes himself: unpredictable.

Dano the Student

Q: What is your dream job?

A: A movie star. I wouldn’t even like to be an actor, but I just want to have fun in life. I feel like those people have the most fun in life.

Q: What are your future career goals?

A: Well, I’m not an actor… so to get a CPA and work in an accounting job until I figure out what I want to do.

Q: Favorite study spot on campus?

A: The Trabant chapel. I guess it has that like peaceful atmosphere. The stained glass adds some qualities too. And I always see people I know there.

Dano the Unpredictable

Q: Favorite movie?

A: The Departed, cause Matt Damon and Leonardo are probably some of my favorite actors.

Q: What are some of your hobbies?

A: Skiing. I used to ski race for my high school. I would ski every weekend.

Q: Biggest pet peeves?

A: When people don’t own up to their mistakes.

Q: Drink of choice?

A: Stella Artois.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?

A: Drake.

Q: Favorite song?

A: All Me.

Q: Guilty pleasures?

A: Definitely ice cream, really any kind. It doesn’t matter how full I am or how much ice cream I’ve already eaten.

Q: What’s something people probably don’t know about you?

A: Besides the ski thing, I’m a pretty good cook. I make great scallops, great salmon. These are all Dano specialty. Baked ziti. I make fajitas a lot. Just whatever I’m in the mood for.

Q: The most important person in your life?

A: My mother, because she’s the strongest person I know. She’s the best. 

Dano the Stud

Now for the juicy stuff.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?

A: Blake Lively, she’s a babe.

Q: Biggest turn on?

A: I love when a girl playfully bites your lip. Just like playfully as you’re kissing.

Q: Biggest turn off?

A: When a girl tries to give you a hickey too hard. When she straight on vampire bites your neck. A small hickey… that’s fine, but some girls go at it with their teeth.  

Q: Describe your idea of the perfect date.

A: I’d pick the girl up and she doesn’t know what we’re doing at all. We’d just go out to a nice dinner, nothing over the top, but nice enough to dress up a little bit. And then after that we would walk around the town and then go somewhere else for a quick dessert… keep the conversation flowin. Then go to the beach at night and drink some wine. Then go to a concert.

Q: What would the concert be?

A: Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake… a summer concert.

Q: What do you first notice about a girl?

A: I would say her hair.

Q: What kind of hair do you like?

A: Long and straight.

Q: Blondes or brunettes?

A: Brunettes.

Q: Boxers or briefs?

A: Boxer-briefs…duh.

And finally…

Q: Boobs or butts?

A: Boobs.

Thanks, Dano! 

Have a friend that you think would make the perfect next campus cutie? Nominate him, or send your article to sarapenchina@hercampus.com!

HCXO,

Her Campus Udel Team

Sara studies at the University of Delaware (go blue hens!), and absolutely loves it. She is currently studying communications and english with a professional writing concentration. and is fostering a developing interest in public relations after having been introduced to the field through the Public Relations Student Society of America at UD. That has inspired her to concentrate in public relations in the future, though she is a firm believer in getting a well-rounded education and taking a bunch of classes in various subjects. Wherever her education takes her, Sara has always had a passion for writing and will continue her writing in any way possible throughout the remainder of her college years and beyond! Born in New York City, she appreciates and is preparing for the fast paced lifestyle of a city girl, but enjoys the more relaxed nature of her hometown on the Jersey Shore (though she is not affiliated in any way with the cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore). Only minutes from the beach, Sara tries not to take the beautiful atmosphere for granted. Similarly, she tries not to take anything else in her life for granted, and in this sense, prides herself on her strong work ethic. She believes that when life gets tough, it’s only because something great is on the horizon. She adores music, her family and friends, movies, writing, magazines, and travel. Sara cannot wait to see what else college has in store for her, and is ready to take more risks and live with no regrets. She is beyond thrilled to be part of the Her Campus team, and looks forward to writing and editing content that focuses on an audience of college women dedicated to achieving their aspirations.