Back to School Survival Kit Goodies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

It’s been a pretty fabulous week, girls! I’ve received boxes full of amazing goodies for our members and I can’t WAIT to share them all with you. Some of these goodies will be the prizes for future social media contests and some will be given out just because.

HerCampus National sent me the first box and it arrived on my door step earlier this week. Entitled “BACK TO SCHOOL SURVIVAL KIT,” the box was packed with awesome items. I felt like a little kid on her birthday as I opened the box and the presents were revealed.

So what did we receive? You’ve come to the right place. Let’s take a look… 

1)Have Fun Stay Young Drawstring bag.

The first thing that lay on top was this amazing drawstring bag. I’ve attached a picture of what the front says. Just imagine all the things you can stuff in it! It would be perfect for a gym bag or a quick “throw in your make up and pajamas” bag for a sleepover. How would you use this bag? Tweet us at @HerCampusUDel and let us know!

1)Audrey Hepburn window decal

I’m not sure about you, but I LOVE Audrey Hepburn. This window decal definitely made me excited when I found it! It says “Should we study abroad? Paris is ALWAYS a good idea. HerCampus.com/Audrey.” I love it! It’s such a cute picture of the notable actress and fashion icon and reminds you that Paris is ALWAYS a good idea. I agree. Do you?

3) Poppin “the write-now” notebooks in blue

Girls, I am happy to say that we received not one, not two, but TEN Poppin the write-now notebooks! Poppin is a proud sponsor of HerCampus and has given us the coolest mini notebooks ever! If you’re anything like me, I’m obsessed with stationary. I LOVE it. Organization is the best and when you have super cute, super fab school supplies, the whole world is happier.

It’s in such a cute sky blue, as well, which is an extra bonus! I mean, what’s NOT to love?

4) Poppin: pink gel ink pens.

What’s a notebook without some pens? In the survival kit were TEN Poppin boxes of pink gel ink pens. These pens are super cool! Not only are they PINK, but the ink glides smoothly onto the paper and makes your notes bright and happy. Such a great coordinating color with the preppy blue of the notebooks! Makes me want to write everything down just to see how pretty it looks! 

5) Post it notes.

No school year is complete without some post it notes! These aren’t just any post-it notes, though, but they are HerCampus themed! We’ve received TEN packs of post-it notes! Each post-it note has the HerCampus logo as its pattern so HerCampus goes with you wherever you go! These post-it notes are muted purple, so they’re not “in your face” purple, but rather royal and elegant…just like our HerCampus girls! P.S. In this picture, I wrote “We Love HerCampus” with the pink gel pen, just to show you how it looked against the purple. 

6)Luna bars.

What’s a study session without some chocolate? No survival kit is complete without some nutritious chocolate bars! We received handfuls of Luna bars so be sure to grab a few when you get the chance!  

7) Chipotle.

Alright, who DOESN’T love Chipotle? And who DOESN’T love free food? Probably one of the most exciting things for college students is coupons for free food. Well this is better. This is a Buy One Get One FREE Chipotle card from Farmer Lee Jones, the Chipotle Chef’s Best Friend (his face is on the card!). The card, which looks like a collector baseball card, is good for burritos, burrito bowls, salads, or orders of tacos. It’s perfect for taking your BFF or boy friend out to eat and spending half the money you’d usually pay! I mean, what could be better? P.S. It’s valid until the end of fall semester, which is totally okay, because Chipotle is the bomb and this will be used instantly, I’m sure. 

8) HerCampus.Com window decal

Whether it’s for your car or your dorm window, everyone loves a good window decal. Not only did we receive the Audrey Hepbur window decal, BUT we received this super-cute, pink, HerCampus-lovin’ one, too. Simply fabulous. 

9) NeuroSonic energy drinks.

HerCampus girls, This. Drink. Is. So. Awesome. Neuro-Sonic energy drink is a college girl’s BFF. Neuro Sonic is perfecting for studying, dating, partying, hanging with friends, more studying… it’s amazing, like you. It increases alertness, sustains energy, and supports mental performance. Oh… and it’s only 35 CALORIES PER BOTTLE. How come so much amazingness is held in one drink? Great question, but why question perfection? Let it just be. Oh… and this is the coolest part. We received TWO WHOLE BOXES of Neuro Sonic. Enough for me, you, and the girls who haven’t joined HerCampus yet (go pull them in, because we have Neuro Sonic). 

10) Clipboard

Okay, so this one won’t be leaving my room. It’s a HerCampus clipboard! It’s amazing for organizing notes for meetings, jotting down ideas for social media posts, and just overall organization. 

There you have it, HerCampus UDel! We’ve received our very own semester survival kit! Tweet us at @HerCampusUdel, Like us on Facebook (HerCampus University of Delaware), and follow us on Instagram (@HerCampusUDel) and let us know which item YOU like the best and maybe you’ll just find yourself the proud owner of it!

Keep a look out for awesome social media-inspired contests, too, because you may just win a swag bag or something else wonderful, including some of these goodies I’ve just shared with you!

Have a great week, girls!

Xoxo <3,

Keri

HerCampusUDel Social Media Director 

Hi! I'm Keri. I'm a Junior Interpersonal Communications major at the University of Delaware with concentrations in Advertising, Public Relations, and Interactive Media. I'm also the Social Media Director for HerCampus UDel. My favorite colors are purple and blue. I'm a self-proclaimed Starbucks addict and my favorite actor is Johnny Depp. You can visit my personal blog and contact me by clicking the link: http://www.keribetters.wordpress.com