This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Hey everyone! Felipe is BACK and BETTER THAN EVER! This is round two of questions and these are the best yet. You asked and I answered:

YOU: Celebrity that you would switch teams for?

FB: Adam Driver. Without hesitation.

YOU: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

FB: Only on Wednesdays.

YOU: Is a thumb a finger?

FB: No.

YOU: Foot fetishes?

FB: Can be lit, can be crusty af.

YOU: Thoughts on PornHub buying Vine?

FB: Thumbs down.

YOU: Favorite Human Centipede movie?

FB: Never seen them.

YOU: If you were a human centipede would you be a middle or end?

FB: End, so I can kick my legs and be more free.

YOU: Are condoms worth it?

FB: Absolutely, wtf.

YOU: Do you double condom?

FB: No, that’s not how it works.

YOU: Why do we wash bath towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them?

FB: Because things get dirty over time; and no, we aren’t 100% clean when we use them.

YOU: Fave shower tune and why?

FB: Tight Pants / Body Rolls. Song is an absolute B O P.

YOU: Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?

FB: Because linguistics is dumb.

YOU: Thoughts on Birkenstocks with socks?

FB: Yes but ONLY if the socks match your ‘fit. White socks, black socks, any solid colored socks are a no go. If it’s something wild and it matches your top, then that’s one spicy meaty-ball.

Thank you for your questions and remember: ASK ME ANYTHING!

Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!