nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Ask Felipe: The Fourth Edition Q&A Of Udel’s Solo Boy Member

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

HC: Naked and Afraid or Dating Naked?

FB: I’d rather watch the movie Sing (2016).

HC: If our parents say we cannot take candy from strangers, why do we have Halloween?

FB: Because parents lie.

HC: Hard or soft bristled toothbrushes?

FB: It really depends on what care your gums and teeth need. I personally prefer hard because it helps with my gum care. But, I highly recommend everyone purchase a Philip Sonicare toothbrush — that thing is magicaaaaal!

HC: Are you more Tina Fey or Amy Poehler?

FB: Amy Poehler.

HC: Would you rather be Snooki giving Sammi the note or Sammi receiving the note?

FB: Snooki because I would try and help my friend, not leave a dinky little note and run away.

HC: Scenario: you’re a contestant on Naked and Afraid but your partner leaves a day in so you’re naked alone in the Canadian wilderness for 21 days. Would you stay a contestant?

FB: I’d leave faster than them.

HC: If a cow sneezes, does milk come out?

FB: That’s how they get almond milk.

HC: If cows ruled the world, would they drink human milk?

FB: Nah, they’d enjoy the cold, refreshing taste of an ice cold Pepsi.

Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!