Sex and the Campus: Sexiest Movie Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

We have become no stranger to the media and how it portrays information to us. We also have been the subject of one of the most overused advertising tactics because sex sells. This is true for cinema as well. This week let’s go through some highlights, maybe ones that you can check out when you and your partner need to get in the mood.

Titanic– We can talk about this movie all day so here are the top two moments from that movie – can you guess which ones? First would be the portrait scene, when Jack draws Rose with only the necklace on (the fewer clothes the better, otherwise sex would become messier). Then we have five words I am sure any guy would love to hear, “Put your hands on me, Jack.” May I point out that he goes right for the breast as he doesn’t waste any time.

Pretty Woman– This is one of my favorite movies! Perhaps the classic of sexy movies – there are just too many scenes to choose from to just pick one.

Love and Other Drugs– Want to see Jake Gyllenhaal naked? For most of this movie he is! Every sex scene in this movie is a sexy one, but feel free to disagree.

Spider Man– I am not a big superhero fan but Spider Man makes the list because of the upside down kiss. If I were standing while watching this movie I would get weak in the knees. I suppose this is more of a romantic moment than a sexy moment but who says romance can’t be sexy? Here is a news flash ladies and gents, it can be!

Ghost– The pottery scene has been a sexy movie moment and always wanted to recreate that on a potter’s wheel, but personal it has always bothered me that they must have had clay everywhere. I don’t know about anyone else but it still makes the list.

Dirty Dancing– I am true a believer in how sexy dancing can be! This link goes to the living room scene that is one of the sexiest moments of the movie.  

The Lucky one– Whether or not you like Zac Efron is beside the point, Nicholas Sparks knows sexy and this movie is no exception.  

Burlesque– Another sexy dance movie but with another dance style because you have to have options right?

Of Course these are only a select few of the sexiest movie moments and sexy movies; others that I would suggest would be anything else by Nicholas Sparks and my roommate highly suggest Pearl Harbor.

Have a happy Sexy Movie Weekend!