This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Whether you live vicariously through a celebrity or enjoy mocking their life choices (I promise it’s not jealousy!) Oh No They Didn’ts community members are just as entertaining as the celebrities their gossiping about!

Don’t have a meal plan or have a schedule that keeps you away from the dining hall? Little LADIES WHO LUNCH post their easy-to-pack and delicious recipes perfect for any collegiette looking to liven up their lunchbox. 

Tired of trying to keep track of your Tumblr Tags? Looking for a new way to organize all those cute shoes you see online, or delicious recipes? Pinterest is a new social networking sites that allows you to create ‘pin boards’ based around different themes and follow users with similar interests. You can also install the browser add-on that lets you pin any image from any site you happen to stumble across!

In honor of the upcoming holiday, here’s a little link to revive your brain mid-study session. Warning: We don’t suggest looking at in class!

My name is Ashley Dostie and I am the current Editor in Chief for the Her Campus branch at the University of Connecticut. I am a journalism and public relations double major and I am looking forward to expanding and publicizing this amazing online magazine come fall semester!