Horse Lincoln for HuskyThon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

On Thursday night, one of UConn’s finest comedy troupes – Horse Lincoln – partnered with HuskyTech’s HuskyThon team to put on an improv show like no other. The show was free admission with a suggested donation, with all proceeds going to HuskyTech’s HuskyThon drive to raise money for Connecticut Children’s Medical Center. 

Pictured: Tyler Lauretti, Fundraising Representative for HuskyTech and President of Horse Lincoln Improv, welcoming the audience to this one-time-only event.

Horse Lincoln invited another one of UConn’s great improv troupes – The Reckless Gents – to open the show and join in the #FTK fun.

Pictured: The Reckless Gents

Pictured: Horse Lincoln Improv

Bravo to Horse Lincoln and HuskyTech for putting together such a fantastic show and for such a great cause. Make sure you follow Horse Lincoln on social media so you don’t miss the next once-in-a-lifetime event! To learn more about the amazing people who run HuskyThon’s executive board, check HerCampus “Profiles” in the next few weeks leading up to HuskyThon.