In Her Shoes: A Walk Around Dublin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

After two weeks of cramming for midterm exams, I was ready to explore Ireland. Aer Lingus was absolutely incredible, I had several movies to choose from and tea was served every hour, needless to say it was bliss from the very start of this trip.

Once I arrived in Ireland I had to try a traditional Irish breakfast. This totally beats the poptart I have every morning before running to catch the bus.

We arrived in Dublin just in time for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Being the large and exciting city that it is, the streets of Dublin were packed with people from all over the world. 

Although I enjoyed celebrating my Irish decent, I could not help but to sneek away to grab some reading material and a fresh brewed cup of tea! 

Just across the street I spot Trinity University and had to check it out. We all love good ole Homer Babbiage but this library is indescribable.

What is travleing without shopping? I headed downtown to check out some shops. 

Erin is a journalism and communications student at the University of Connecticut who loves to learn about all aspects of magazine journalism and believes magazines are the perfect form of free expression. Erin is normally found holding a copy of Vogue, Seventeen or Elle and is constantly following the latest trends from Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. She always sets aside time in her day to have a good laugh, which usually includes reruns of Friends and Boy Meets World.