element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gift Guide for the Men in Our Lives

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Get ready because the holiday season has begun.  Whether you are a proactive holiday shopper or the kind that waits till the last minute (no shame!), there are times when finding the perfect gift is just so challenging.  AS with women, men are not the same. They each have their own personal preferences and interests. So here is a selection of gifts that can be used as inspiration when deciding what to give your guys whether they are family, friends, or boyfriends.  The best part is that all the gifts are under $60. 

The Tech Enthusiast 

This guy loves all things related to technology. Though it may seem that this guy has everything he want, you are never without an option. From music players to USB flash drives there is always something to get for this man. 

1. Digits Glove for $4.99
  2. iStabilizer Flex   for $17.97
  3. Logitech k480 Keyboard for $49.99
  4. Oontz Angle Ultra Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker for $38.88
  5. Panasonic RP-HTX7-G1Monitor Headphones  for $44.42

The Chef

This man loves food. Regardless to whether he is a beginner or an expert he possesses a passion for creating dishes.He knows how to appreaciate a well cooked meal whether it’s made in the kitchen or out on the grill.  So remember that when thinking about gifts for him, do not overlook the essentials. 

1. Cast-Iron Pan  for $33.31
  2. Knife Sharpener  for $10.97
  3. Pitt Cue Co. The Cookbook  from $12.59 to $24.62
  4. Combination Timer-Thermometer  for $18.26
  5. Charcoal Companion Grill Humidifier for $27.09
  6. Spice of the Month Club for $39.95
  7. Personalized Notebook  for $12.95 

The Athlete 

Motivation, dedication, hard work and love for the game. These words and phrases describe an athlete. This guy understands what it takes to achieve his goals as well as their own limitations. 

1. SKL2 Accuball for $19.99
  2. Franklin Shoot Again  for $39.99
  3. Fantasy Life for $17.80
  4. Hydroflask  for $29.99
  5. Ipod Shuffle  for $49.99
  6. Nike Elite Crew Socks  for $14

The Mixologist

Otherwise known as a cocktail enthusiast, this man knows his drinks. So why not go back to basics? Provide him with gifts that will ensure that the drinks crafted can be enjoyed by all. These gifts will definitely be appreciated. 

1. Whiskey Wedge  fo $14.95
  2. Mini Bitter’s Set for $29.95
  3. Collins Ice Cubes for $8.95
  4. City Map Glass for $12.50
  5. Death & Co: Modern Classic Cocktails for $26.05 

The Debonair Man  

The debonair man can be described as charming, charasmatic, dignified, and well dressed. A real gentleman. Some gift ideas for him can include grooming products, clothing and footwear. This is the kind of guy who always puts his best foot forward. 

1. Jack Black Traveler Set for $25 
  2. Malin + Goetz Soap Set for $30
  3. Dress Shoes for $59.99
  4. White Dress Shirt for $24.99
  5. The Art of Shaving  for $25
  6. Silk Bow Tie  for $15