Everything You Need To Know About Kourtney Kardashian and Justin Bieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Are Justin Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian Hollywood’s new it couple??  The 21 year old singer and the 36 year old newly single mother of three, have been seen together quite a bit latley and rumors are flying that they are more than just friends. Here’s everything you need to know about this odd pairing.

The two were reportedly touchy feely as they smoked on the patio at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood this weekend.

After their night out, Kourtney reportedly visited Justin at The Montage hotel in Beverly Hills, leaving alone at 4 A.M.

Justin posted this photo on Instagram with the caption “Lord knows,” an apparent dig at Kourtney’s ex Scott Disick. While the lucky girl in the picture has remained a mystery, many are speculating that it’s Kourtney. 

Justin played with Kourtney’s oldest son Mason in March, according to Kourtney’s Instagram. Maybe they’ve been together longer than we thought?

What about the exes?

Scott and Kourtney have put their differences aside, at least for now, and have been spending time together with their kids. Scott even spent Thanksgiving at the Kardashian household.

Selena, Justin’s ex, has been seen with One Direction star Niall Horan despite recent reports that she might be getting back together with Justin. However, Selena denied that she and Niall were together in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.  

Is it all about publicity for KUWTK? Or maybe Justin is making one last plea for Selena to take him back (…again)?  We do know that Bieber is close family friends with the Kardashians and allegedly dated Kourtney’s little sis’, Kendall Jenner.  Would Kourtney really go there?  We’d like to think no, so maybe all the speculation is for nothing.  

No matter the case, even if the rumors are true, this is definitely one of the weirdest Hollywood couples we’ve seen in a while.