The Bachelor Season 21: Who We Love and Who We Hate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It’s that time of year again: The Bachelor season! We couldn’t be more excited. We’re only three episodes into Season 21 and we can already tell who we love and who we hate. Here are Her Campus UConn’s choices for who should win Nick’s heart and who should go home.

Front Runners:

Raven

Raven’s honesty and personality makes us think that she would be a perfect match for Nick. She isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind and also knows what she wants. We definitely got to see who she is a bit more in Episode 2.  HC UConn writer Dana Kringel says, “I like Raven! She seems really realistic about what she wants and she’s not quick to fall all over Nick before questioning his intentions. Plus she’s a successful boutique owner and who doesn’t like a successful woman?”

Danielle M.

Being the first girl to get a one on one date is not an easy feat, but Danielle has definitely shown that her and Nick could be #relationshipgoals.  Her back story is definitely a tear-jerker which allowed her to be able to connect with Nick on a deeper level. Plus, they’re both from Wisconsin. Was it meant to be? We think so.

Please Go Home:

Corinne

Corinne has not been shy about her feelings for Nick. While we can admire a woman who knows what she wants, Corinne takes it to another level. She embraces her sexuality but it can be too much sometimes. We see this in Episode 2 when she takes off her bikini top during the photo shoot. Additionally, she feels entitled to have time with Nick and disrespect the other girls. On top of all of that, she even intentionally tries to miss a rose ceremony! She may like Nick, but we don’t like her

Liz

Liz has a unique story about how she met Nick. Unlike the other girls, she met Nick at Jade and Tanner’s wedding but rejected him after spending the night with him. But now’s she’s back to win his heart. Obviously this leads us to question her intentions towards Nick, especially since she’s kept her past with him a secret from the other girls. This leads us to believe that there’s going to be some drama if Liz stays. 

Who are your favorites on this season of The Bachelor? Let us know by tweeting us @UConnHC

Cover Image Source